Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome to my new and exciting Blog... OF DOOM!!!

That's right. I have a blog now. It's not just a bad blog. Not a blog of infinite peril. Nope, it's the blog of doom. Bwhahahahah. Hmmm sounds a little like Bowser. Anyway, welcome to my blog. I'm into a lot of things. Nothing scary or weird really. Well, I am scary and weird so maybe they could be. I love auto racing (no fenders please), fishing, grilling, and cheese. That's right. I love cheese. Pepper cheese, colby cheese, monterey jack cheese, baby swiss cheese, cheese sauce, cheese kabobs, cheese on pizza. I know just about everything there is the know about the cheese business. Okay, got a little sidetracked there. Anyway, cheese is awesome. I also think giraffes are the coolest animal on the planet. They have nice friendly faces, long blue tongues, and they are very tall. I wish I could have one as a pet.

I have 3 cats at home. Danica Catrick, Tabby Cattenhausen and Diana the cat. I also have a funny looking yellow car. It has seen better days for sure. It has gone from a show winner to being happy it starts in just a matter of 2 years.

For grilling, I have 2 barrel grills I use primarily. One is an offset smoker and the other is just a regular charcoal barrel grill. No propane used here. I use a weber chimney starter to get them going. I had been using starter packs to get the fire going. Starter fluid is just a bad idea in my opinion. But, a few weeks ago I started spraying paper towels with vegetable oil and putting that in the bottom of the chimney. It works great. And, there is no mess left over after the paper burns off.

I have a job. For now. I do tech support for tanning salon software. I relaly dislike it. And the whole industry for that matter. I have seen many people tan that now need to have some cigars in their hand and stand in front of a cigar store. It might look good now to be all dark and brown, but in a few years when the person could be mistaken for a leather saddle bag, it just isn't attractive anymore. And the lotions they sell, overpriced, glorified goo. Just go to the lake and gather up some algea. It's pretty much the same feeling stuff and it's probably better for you too. At least with the algea if you feel a tingling sensation, you know something is happening.

I'm married to an awesome girl. She is a children's librarian and is the best girl ever. Yeah yeah my opinion might be a little biased, but it's my opinion so it's right. I understand that other people can have opinions too, but they have to understand that their opinion is wrong. Back to the wife. She is awesome. She has a cool purple honda fit. It has a lot more room than it should. She is very fun and pretty and is incredible on Wario smooth moves on the Wii. We got married Feb 2nd. That's right, groundhog day. No Bill Murry wasn't invited. And we didn't have a groundhog at the wedding. It was at the reception. It was a fun wedding and we had a great honeymoon too. I'm going to go ahead and post this cause it's almost time to go out and look in the lake. It's actually an overflow retention pond, but there is some cool stuff in there. It amazes me how I can tell people here what I see in there and they don't believe me that anything would ever live in there. Well, stuff does live in there and it's very cool stuff. I'll be back to the blog... OF DOOM!!! in a bit.

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

YAY! I love it! Can't wait to see more!