Wednesday, June 18, 2008

boring boring, why are tanning people so boring

So, I guess deleting your program from the computer is something that everyone does right? You would think so by the way some of these people act. This woman deleted her entire program from the computer. Then, calls and complains to me that she did it and she never backs up. While I'm explaining to her that she's screwed she says she's "ignorant with computers" I think she is close on that one. But she needs to change the "with computers" to "with everything" I mean, how can you not know? You go into a place called add/remove programs. You click on a button that says "remove program" then it asks you if you are sure. She had to go through all that. I know Windows isn't idiot proof by any means, but I think the new version idiot is much more advanced than anything Windows developers ever imagined.

No comments: