Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today has been pretty boring too

I'm at work and the guy across from me is telling me how he got his air conditioned fixed and if it wasn't for George bush, his air conditioner would work fine. Oh please shut up already. I went out and walked around the pond. Saw a ton of little tiny fish and some bigger ones, but that was about it. For lunch I had a sandwich and some crackers. The CEO's wife was in there saying how she feels bad that all I eat are pop tarts. Ummm okay. Why should she care? They got the training people Quiznos today so there was a leftover container of peppers in there. So I ate a few of those. She couldn't believe I would do that either. I am such a crazy maniac to eat peppers straight from a container. I think I might go kick a bunch of puppies and cut up a preschool with a chain saw.

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Don't be bored! Think about playing wii.