Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whoops There it went!! Whoops there it went

This is a long day. I was up late last night and up since 4 this morning. I'm here at working looking at truck parts all day so far. It seems like a different lifetime when I looked at truck parts. Nothing seems familiar about it. It's weird. I am looking at the flowmaster 40 series and I really can't remember what it sounded like. I know I used to have one. I'm sure I liked the sound of it, but I really don't remember. My last one I had wasn't a flowmaster. It was some off brand and was huge. It was a single in dual out. I don't remember if it was loud or not, but I do know it didn't sound like my flowmaster. Whatever that sounded like. I really don't remember. I'm just afraid it will be too stupid loud. I would fit in though with the other trucks around.

It was weird driving home from work last night. It was crazy dark out. Except for the constant lightning. Looked like a rave party. boom shhh boom shhh boom shhh. I was looking out over the long hood and the green gauges and it seemed so foreign, but like I had done it before. Kinda like a deja vu that you know never really happened, but you still think it did for some reason. Live maybe I've been asleep most of my life. I don't know. I feel so out of it today. I get to go out and look for some fish in about a half hour. there was heavy rain last night so most of them have probably washed way and are in the big lake across the street. That's about all I have for right now.

No comments: