Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Doop Doop Poop Poop

I'm back. I told you I would be back. Well I am. The man shaped like a giraffe is back. Okay, I look nothing like a giraffe. I wish I did though. They are cool. Anywho, I done picked up my pick up last thursday. I test drove the mini and I liked it. But come on, 13k for 92k miles. Ummm no. So I was goofing off on the internet and found this ranger that I liked. So I went and test drove it. And now it's in our driveway. Well, not at this moment. right now it's outside my work. But you get the idea. It's white (like an iTruck) 98 ford ranger. The interior is perfect. The cover over the bed was torn a bit and I couldn't get it to stretch to snap down. My fingers are all torn up from trying. So, now I have this new cover which is kind of different. But I think it will work out well.

This past weekend we went to the Weird Al concert. It was awesome. But weird al always is. Saturday night we went to the kentucky headhunters concert up in lawrence. It was a great show. I've never been able to con anyone into going with me. No one ever wanted to go. But my awesome wife went and seemed to actually enjoy them. So Nah nah nah to everyone who wouldn't go with me before. It's actually a good show.

More on the truck. I think it was a good buy. I know the reliability is there. It's a great truck in great condition. I think it was a good thing to do. I know a lot of people will say it wasn't. But I missed my old truck so much. I think that had a lot to do with it. Bad reason to buy I know. But it was a good deal I think. My awesome wife (there's that description again. Where is the thesaurus on here?) seems okay with it. I know she is worried about stuff, but really I think we are good. I actually for once don't feel like we will never get out from under everything and that it's a lost cause. I know we will be okay. I'm really not worried at all for once. I know whoever reads this will find some way to try to bring down my vary rare optimism (one exception of course) but I really think it's good for once. We have a place to live. We have 2 new (relatively) cars and we are paying off bills. It's good.

I have been sick the past 2 nights. I wish I knew what was wrong. But, it's not been a good sick. It's the kind that makes me want to put more books in the bathroom. Ewwwwww. TMI I know. Well, if you didn't want to know, you wouldn't be reading now would you. Once you enter the world of Jason there is no turning back. It's kinda like an evil Dr. Seuss land. Yeah there are Who's and things like that. They just happened to have the heads of large cats and feet like a giraffe. Wait, that describes a who anyway. Oopsie. I caught a fish during my break. It was a blue gill. He went back in the water and seemed happy. I went fishing yesterday morning. I still think there are no fish in Eagle Creek. All I saw out there was a little japanese guy. He didn't look like a fish. It was raining and ugly, so I left at about 10:30. luckily I didn't have to pay to get in.
That really is about all for now. I will blog later when I have anything worthy to say. I know, some say that I didn't have anything worthy to say this time either. Well, it's my blog. go get your own.

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

You know exactly how to say the perfect thing.